Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 In Review

   Well, I had big plans for finishing several items on my 2010 list in December, but apparently my employer wasn't aware of my plans and sent me on the road for a few weeks. Eventhough I didn't finish all that I wanted in 2010 I still completed more than in many of the past few years. With Doc's help I have a finished platoon of WWII Germans which was the big item I wanted to have completed by the end of the year. I got the MechWarrior, HeroClix and pulp figures based. I also acquired a platoon of WWII Brittish from Mark at 'Daddy's Little Men.' Three fantasy armies were completed this past year as well that were not on the list to do. Several of the remaining unfinished items were started and are in various states of completion and will move on to the list for 2011. I hope everyone had a good gaming year and I am looking forward to the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment